Sunday 8 May 2011

Library Loot - Retreat from Murder by Marian Babson

 ISBN 978-1841199016
Loved this one from the library. I hadn't read Marian Babson before but I will be looking out for more of her books.
Our sleuths are a group of mystery writers who live in the village of Brimful Coffers. Their peaceful life is turned upside down by visiting novelists who both use the same historical character in their books, a spate of tragic hit and run incidents, a bitchy chic- lit author and the enforced diet of Roscoe the cat.
A thouroughly entertaining Sunday afternoon read.
 


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this author look interesting though. Enjoy!

    I don't get to the library much when I do I get graphic novels or something easy like a children's book. Lol I have so much to read all ready. A whole closet full actually! My Book Closet filled with shelves and boxes of books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love reading one of Marian Babson's books! : )

    ReplyDelete